Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Since the last posting about my surgery, I have managed to buy 2 pairs of jeans.  That actually fit.  Size 16 and they are starting to get a little loose.  I can wear a medium t-shirt/sweatshirt and a large shorts. 

I have managed to lose 56 pounds since surgery and 8 inches off my hips, 6 inches off my waist, 8 inches off my chest, 4 inches off of each thigh, and 2 inches off of each arm.  Amazing.  And I feel great.  Other than not being able to finish a whole meal, it's been a pleasant ride.  I just have to get used to the idea that I don't have to finish it all and I CAN throw it away afterward (unless it's enough for leftovers).

Thank you to all my family and friends who have been so supportive over the last year!

Love,
TT

No comments: