Monday, April 19, 2010

A Tribute To Jill

Dear Jill,
You're Facebook page description says you are JUST amazing. Sweetie, you were SO much more than JUST amazing. All the wishes and condolences on your page say so. You have touched the lives of so many people with your amazing selflessness, your amazing smile, and your amazing attitude. I never got to meet you and I'm sure that I missed out on something truly wonderful, but I feel like I know you so well and that we're family in a way. I want to thank you for being friends with Ashley and for going on vacation with her and giving her priceless memories and photographs to share with the rest of the world. She will never forget you and neither will we.
You've only been gone for 2 days and already people miss you immensely. No, I don't think you will ever be replaced, nor could you ever. You will leave a hole in so many hearts and many tears will shed for you, including mine. That's the power you have dear, sweet Jill. I never knew you and we are mostly strangers, but yet you have touched my heart. God will surely bless you in Heaven tonight for He is the lucky one to have you with Him now. We love you and miss you Jill. Rest In Peace my friend.
Love,
The Trump's

No comments: